Black River Aerospace is one of the few companies able to create EFB manuals specific to your operation.
Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) Manual
Move your flight operation towards a paperless cockpit by adding EFB technology to your Flight Deck.
- Letter of Request to the FSDO for EFB Approval
- Completed FAA Job Aids
- Completed Displaying Own-ship Position Limited to Airport Moving Map for Surface Operations Job Aid
- Process for EFB validation during the final phase
- EFB Application/Manual
- EFB Training Program
- EFB Crew Training Documentation
- EFB Normal & Contingency Procedures Checklist for Aircraft
- PDF “Read Only” Copy for PC or iPad
- Two high quality color copies of each manual prepared in 3-ring binders
Class 1 or 2 EFB $550.00
Each additional $50.00
Class 3 EFB $750.00
Each additional Aircraft $50.00
Manuals will be tailored for your type, size and scope of operations and aircraft. All manuals will be printed, and shipped in 3-ring notebooks ready for submission to the FAA.
Our prices include any changes required by the FAA until the manual is approved or for six months after the manuals are shipped, whichever comes first. After the six month period, there will be a small service charge for revisions.
Additional hard copies are $250.