Part 141 Packages
Training Course Outline (TCO)
These courses will be tailored to your school’s requirements. We will walk you through the approval process.
The following courses can be developed for the airplane and rotorcraft:
• CFI Instrument
- Letter of Request to the FSDO for TCO Approval
- Completion of FAA Job Aid
- One Initial Part 141 Course
- Instructor Training Qualification Packages
- Instructor Training Documentation
- PDF “Read Only” Copy for PC or iPad
- Two high quality color copies of each manual prepared in 3-ring binders
TCO Only $500.00
141 Course $750.00
Part 61 Add-on course $650.00
Flight School Safety Manual $500.00
Manuals will be tailored for your type, size and scope of operations and aircraft. All manuals will be printed, and shipped in 3-ring notebooks ready for submission to the FAA.
Our prices include any changes required by the FAA until the manual is approved or for six months after the manuals are shipped, whichever comes first. After the six month period, there will be a small service charge for revisions.
Additional hard copies are $250.